dbForge Fusion for MySQL (formerly known as MyDeveloper Tools) is a powerful add-in designed to simplify the MySQL database application development process. It integrates into Delphi, making all database development and administration tasks available from your favorite IDE. It provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements, query and manipulate data in different ways.
Main advantages of dbForge Fusion for MySQL:
- Integration with the most popular IDEs
- Integration with dotConnect for MySQL and MyDAC
- Project management framework
- Advanced stored routine debugger
- Powerful schema and data comparison tools
- Context-sensitive code completion
- Quick code navigation
- Automatic SQL syntax check
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Handy schema object editors
- Visual Query Builder
- Integrated Security Manager
- Server maintenance toolkit
- Schema export and import wizards
- SQL template library
- Schema object search engine
- Multiformat data export
- Full support of MySQL versions 3.23-6.0
- Direct access to a server
dbForge Fusion for MySQL brings MySQL development and administration power to the development environment from CodeGear - Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009, RAD Studio 2007.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL, Delphi Add-in is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL, Delphi Add-in (version 3.50) has a file size of 9.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 139 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.